Research participants are needed! Control the computer with your eyes!
The Bakkour Memory & Decision Lab at the University of Chicago is seeking participants (ages 60-75) for a paid eye tracking decision-making study lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- Must be 60-75 years old
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have not had a serious head injury
- Must not have a neurological or psychiatric disorder
- Must not be currently taking medication/drugs for psychiatric reasons
- Must have normal or corrected-to-normal vision and hearing ability
To participate or to ask any questions, please email email@example.com with “Battleship Study” as the subject line, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.