We have a new paper out in Scientific Reports in collaboration with friend of the lab Dr. David Barack! The paper’s title is “Visuospatial information foraging describes search behavior in learning latent environmental features”. You can read the full article here. We are excited to follow up on this exciting finding with Dr. Barack!
- Choice Valuations Brain Imaging Study
- Anorexia Nervosa (AN) Brain Imaging Study
- The lab is growing the team! Postdoc and Lab Manager openings; apply now!
- New paper validating a novel browser-based aggression task: RC-RAGE
- New paper on information foraging during learning while humans and monkeys play Battleship